Introducing ReadyWin™ for Zones: everything you need to fill the geographic gaps in your SeaPort-e pipeline. This may be your last chance to add Zones to your existing SeaPort-e contract. The Navy has announced this will be the last rolling admission for this version of the contract.
If you don't have the Zone coverage you need, you could be leaving money on the table with expiring task orders over the next three years. TO's under SeaPort-e can be awarded for up-to five years. Work will continue well into 2024. Will you be competitive where your customers are?
Iona Moon has clients nationwide, and offers free matchmaking to all our ReadyWin™ customers. The time is now to maximize the reach of your SeaPort-e contract. ReadyWin™ for Zones has everything you need:
- Complete, step-by-step instructions (what the Government didn't tell you)
- Zone Gap Worksheet (where your customers are and where you need to be)
- Complete Subcontractor Data Calls, with instructions
- Sample Teaming Agreements and NDAs
- Access to our team member matchmaking database
- Fully-formatted templates, including cover letter and mailing label
- Unlimited email support
ReadyWin™ for Zones meets the high standards we set for all our products and client services. Let us help you increase your Navy and Marine Corps footprint on SeaPort-e.