ReadyWin™, Your SeaPort-e Solution
This will be the last SeaPort-e rolling admission. No new primes will be added in the remaining period of performance on the current version of the contract. However, task orders will be awarded until April 2019 and work will continue into 2024.
Over $12 billion in SeaPort-e task orders will expire between awards next June and the end of the contract in 2019. Will you be eligible to compete for these dollars?
Iona Moon is the knowledge resource for SeaPort-e. We have helped clients win every year since 2005, the year the contract launched.
More than 500 firms have used our products and services to win SeaPort-e and SeaPort-e task orders over the last ten years. Our expertise is your winning edge.
The SeaPort-e requirement is unlike any other. Most companies struggle with the Cost Savings Approach, and the unique cost proposal.
We have already done the time-consuming task of interpreting the requirements, and we refresh that knowledge every year. From ten years of experience, we know how to win. Save time, reduce stress and eliminate uncertainty in your SeaPort-e proposal process with our best-sellingReadyWin™ for SeaPort-e!
As an Iona Moon client, you also have access to:
- exclusive guidance from the architect of the contract, Dr. Jim Hiles
- unlimited, priority email support for our experts
- win strategy guidance
- timely updates and tips during rolling admissions
- free matchmaking with team members in all Zones, across all Functional areas
No more indecision, last-minute panic, or questions about “what do they really want?” ReadyWin™ for SeaPort-e will walk you step-by-step, from data-gathering to submitting your proposal. This one-of-a-kind tool won’t let you fail. You can dedicate your valuable time and effort on your company's value proposition instead of hard-to-understand, peculiar compliance issues.
The 2016 Edition is fully-updated to the 2016 Requirement. We will also send any amendments and updates as they are published. This year's product is better than ever. More references, more guidance, and easier-to-follow instructions.
What you get:
- 27-page handbook with
- step-by-step instructions
- list of all data required
- win strategy guidance
- Zone map with ordering activities
- writing guides with RFP references
- Cost savings approach exercises
- Data call package for your Subcontractors, including customizable agreements
- Formatted, outlined templates for every Volume and document
- Templates for binders, volume covers--even your mailing label
- Reference guides for developing your rates
- All RFP documents and forms, including all amendments
- Compliance checklist
- Evaluation tool – grade your proposal against the evaluations factors
- Unlimited priority email support
- New this year: Teaming Gap Worksheet: team smart!