SeaPort-e Rolling Admission Services
SeaPort-e Proposals are due in:
Iona Moon has helped over 500 clients win prime contracts and task orders on SeaPort-e. We are THE knowledge resource for the contract. We provide a range of training, products and consulting services to assist your company in winning the base contract and improving your task order success rate.
ReadyWin™ 2016 Edition
2016 Edition for the SeaPort-e Base Contract. Proposals due February 3, 2016
2016 Edition for Existing Primes adding Zones. Due January 21, 2016
Full Service Support
We are at capacity for full-service support for 2106. We are vetting new proposal managers, and if capacity increases, we will announce it here.
We complete your entire proposal (with a little help from you.) We gather the data from you and your team mates, compile your forms, write your narratives, format, publish and submit your proposal on time. We guarantee proposal compliance or your money back!
- Development of win strategy
- Evaluation of capabilities
- Teaming strategy guidance
- Proposal writing
- Proposal review
- Formatting, production and submission
- Compliance guarantee
- Electronic copy of complete proposal as submitted
Availability of full service support is very limited during rolling admission. If you anticipate needed this service, it is HIGHLY recommended you engage us early. This option is subject to availability and must be reserved and paid in advance.
Ad-hoc Support - $250 per hour
Get all your questions answered in a dedicated support call with one of our experts. From winning the base contract to task-order proposals, we can answer your toughest questions and offer expert advice to provide your winning edge.
Minimum 30 minutes. NDA required. Contact us to schedule your consulting session.
Red Team Support (Compliance and Evaluation Score Review)
We check an electronic version of your proposal for compliance with proposal submission guidelines and evaluate it against the evaluation factors of the RFP. We provide in-line comments and suggestions, written feedback, and a completed Compliance and Evaluation Checklist.
- Proposal completeness check
- Document format, version compatibility and virus check
- Math check of cost proposal
- Grammar, punctuation and usage check of narratives sections
- Check for alignment with functional and mission areas
- Check for consistency of information across sections
- Compliance and Evaluation Checklist
- Red-lined proposal, checklist, and written feedback electronically delivered within 3 days
This option is very limited and subject to tight time constraints. Your red team review must be reserved and paid at least 30 days in advance, and your complete proposal submitted for review at least 10 days prior to the proposal due date. NDA required.
Clause H.11 Template
Description: Straight-forward compliance help with your H.11 clause.